17 March 2007

too late

The ABC Riverina held a photo competition called:

The National Trust Heritage Festival photo competition.
The trees don't have to have historic significance but if they do, tell us about them. We want to see trees which are important to your local environment, trees which play a role in sustainable living, trees as living history

...so on Friday I thought I'd take and send in a photo of the little Battling Boree on Bundure, only to find the competition closed midday on Thursday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, you should have tried to sneak in a late entry anyway, I'm sure they won't mind. I can threaten to blow them up if it will help.

12:26 pm  
Blogger utw said...

I think I found the link to submit the entry had disappeared so I don't think threats will work. All the thumbnail entries on show had mainly magnificent, park-like tree specimens so a scruffy struggling tree would have been a contrast if not a winner.

4:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home